Roadmap 2020

Josef Söntgen josef.soentgen at genode-labs.com
Mon Jan 6 17:01:26 CET 2020

Hello everyone,

in 2019 I mostly focused on one project in particular and did not much
else besides that. That lead to stalling on some of my pet projects.
So for 2020 I plan on picking these up again (if time permits):

  * Enabling USB Audio Class1/2 support (since having the dde_bsd sources
    up to date making uaudio.c work should just be a matter of porting™).
  * Revive my cmus port including the minimal OSSv4 VFS plugin used in
    as backend in cmus I did back in November 2018.
  * Revive the lynx port (now that the libc is up the task).
  * Porting Netsurf (I already started at last years hack'n hike but did
    not get far).
  * Finish writing a lwext4 VFS plugin.

I'm not sure how those fit into the overall roadmap but I'd already be
happy enough if I manage to squeeze them into my personal time table.

Regards
Josef

--
Josef Söntgen