Roadmap 2020

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Fri Jan 3 10:18:29 CET 2020

Hey Ben,

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 17:08:45 CET, Nobody III wrote:
> Aside from that, with the recent changes to libc, has QProcess been enabled
> in Qt5? Because that's perhaps the biggest remaining issue in porting
> existing Qt software,

AFAIK nobody looked into this over the last year but as QProcess just
depends on fork() the initial situation is much better now with native
fork support. I'd say, just give it a spin and some debugging.

> if the new SDK solves the qmake-related problems.

IMO this much depends on future efforts to separate Qt5 from the
Genode sources and build Qt5 projects with the natural tools like
Qmake and Cmake based on Goa.

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth