Genode's 12th anniversary

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Fri Aug 14 09:20:46 CEST 2020

Dear Genode community,

time flies by. We are now in the 12th year of Genode, following the very
same vision we had when we founded the project. But in contrast to the
early days, today Genode has long outgrown the status of an obscure
research project and has gained a strong product focus. During the past
year, this focus led us to embrace 64-bit ARM and NXP i.MX in
particular, profound consolidation and optimization of the framework,
the novel user interface of Sculpt OS, and the streamlining of work flows.

Proud of these advances, we want to celebrate the Genode anniversary
together with the community and friends around Genode by holding our
traditional informal barbecue at the banks of the river Elbe:

  Eisenberger Straße, Dresden/Germany

  September 4, 2020

  Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/C0luj

If you are planning to attend, please let us know by writing a short
note to:

  info at genode-labs.com