Building 64 bits nova.

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Tue Apr 7 10:09:02 CEST 2020

Hello Shlomo,

> In the webpage https://genode.org/documentation/platforms/nova the
> instructions are as follows;
> ./tool/ports/prepare_port nova
> ./tool/ports/prepare_port x86emu
> <genode-dir>/tool/create_builddir nova_x86_32 BUILD_DIR=<build-dir>
>
> Now since both x86emu and Nova supports x86_64 I wonder is just
> replacing to nove_x86_64 will do the magic?

please let me refer to the corresponding section of the Genode
Foundations book. It is more comprehensive and more recent than the
(admittedly rather stale) page you followed:

https://genode.org/documentation/genode-foundations/19.05/getting_started/index.html

Sorry about leaving the stale documentation online. I'm going to remove it.