Interesting idea to ask

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Thu Apr 2 16:54:50 CEST 2020

Hi Norman,

Thanks for responding to my post and for the clarification with regards to
NOVA and Muen.

The performance issues that you mention are something that I had not
heavily considered at this stage yet but can see that it will be vital
towards going forward with the project.

What I will probably do, at least initially, is to just go with NOVA and
Bhyve (or similar) although I had looked at the NOVA+Genode with VirtualBox
in the past that you and your team had been working on as well. At that
time, VB was still under heavy development to get stabilized for the
platform so I might also revisit that approach since I am also still in the
refreshing stage after being away for longer than expected from all of the
wonderful development work that everyone has been doing with Genode.

Appreciate all of your insight and will keep you up to date on the progress.
Cheers and stay safe,
Lonnie