Thread switching in Genode/seL4 and registers and utcb access problem

Alexander Tormasov a.tormasov at innopolis.ru
Fri Sep 27 10:26:09 CEST 2019

>> And I still don’t have a «legal» way to read or set registers via
>> Genode interface, need to use asm  :(
>
> Why don't you use setjmp/longjmp? Implementation are in the libc and
> repos/dde_linux/src/lx_kit/spec for our drivers.

Because golang runtime do use makecontext to replace addresses of functions and own stack, while jmpbuf is a kind of opaque structure... probably I have to manually select appropriate buf offsets and replace 2 out of 12 long int (while it is still unclear for me why there are 12 words in it while they use something like 9.5?)