Mmap and Genode - bug with MAP_ANON?

Alexander Tormasov a.tormasov at innopolis.ru
Sun Sep 1 10:45:45 CEST 2019

I want to add that addr below is non-0, like 0xc000000000 - for Linux and for my test compiled on Genode.
So, Anon mapping does  not require address to be 0, and as I understand code in file_operations.cc<http://file_operations.cc> below should be fixed using MAP_ANONYMOUS flag?
Or you think that this is correct check for addr==0 and I need to fix something else?

Отправлено с iPhone