Next Step For Sculpt On New ThinkPad

John J. Karcher devuser at alternateapproach.com
Thu Oct 3 03:15:27 CEST 2019

Hello,

As I hoped, by copying the files from the Sculpt USB stick to my NVMe
Ext2 partition, I can now boot into Sculpt on the ThinkPad L380 Yoga
(using Norman's USB HID-disabling patches).

The results are basically the same as booting from from USB, but
hopefully this will allow me to load local packages and save log files
to the NVMe partition.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can try, in order to generate some
useful output?

To recap, the most important limitations at the moment are 1) the the
Inspect window doesn't open, and 2) I can't connect to a network.

  Thanks!
--
   John J. Karcher
   devuser at alternateapproach.com