Adding multidimensional binary trees with multiple directions with a stack guard for timing

Unidef jon at unidef-systems.com
Wed May 29 14:30:48 CEST 2019

I don’t know much about c++ but just put it all in a class and use inheritance and polymorphism, it should be platform adhesive even in virtualization scenarios. I want a good internal database too, feel free to tell me to go away, but multidimensional multidirectional binary trees even though memory hungry make a good internal database.

I have code in c but it got deleted by a hacker from my website, I’ll try to upload it again when everything’s safe

Sent from my iPhone