Add VPN tunnel to network stack?

Emery Hemingway ehmry at posteo.net
Mon Mar 25 10:00:02 CET 2019

This is something I've wanted to do for a while, though VPN tunnels
would be implemented as Nic services and would not directly integrate
with the Leitzentrale. Applications would be configured to use the VPN
services, the VPN service uses the nic_router. The user still needs to
make a decision about how which hardware the nic_router uses, otherwise
VPNs should be transparent to applications and act as an always-on
service.

Emery