Genode build system

Valery V. Sedletski _valerius at mail.ru
Mon Mar 18 00:17:41 CET 2019

Hi all.

Does Genode build system only allow to build a binary or library
with each "target.mk" makefile? Is it possible to have non-binary
targets in these makefiles, or have more than one target?

Specifically, I need to generate a "map" file with some functions
addresses. So, I use "nm" on a just built binary to generate a map file
with lines like

<Function_name> <Function_address>

The map file should be a dependency of the binary itself, but
I was not able to figure out, how to trigger a map file generation
after the binary is built. I tried to add a rule like this:

all: map

to target.mk. So, the map file should be a dependency of "all" target,
but this does not work, because "map" then is built before the binary
specified as

TARGET = <binary_name>

Does someone have any ideas, how it's possible to accomplish this?

WBR,
valery