Dynamic linker for child components | Genode 16.08 with Fiasco.OC

Nobody III hungryninja101 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 23:01:39 CEST 2019

Well, I think the error is rather self-explanatory, as long as you
understand what the dynamic linker is. It's a component/library for loading
executables that are dynamically linked, including (almost) all Genode
components, and its filename is "ld.lib.so". The error means your code
tried to start the component directly, rather than using the dynamic
linker. I suggest that you look at the code of other components that start
child components, such as launcher, init, and
cli_monitor.