create_uboot for wand_quad

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Thu Jan 24 11:27:15 CET 2019

Hi Pirmin,

My u-boot repo is merely a very old clone of
http://git.denx.de/u-boot.git (www.denx.de) and the only thing I changed
was relaxing the file size limit of the unzip implementation and adding
a dummy file. But nothing substantial. I assume the biggest diff between
your Toradex version and mine would be the commits that were added to
the mainline over the years. Please note that the create_uboot script is
not tested on a regular basis. I haven't used it for at least one year
now and it might be that it doesn't work at all anymore.

Cheers,
Martin