Sculpt OS

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at genode-labs.com
Sun Feb 24 17:56:46 CET 2019

Hi,

On 18.02.19 17:05, voidpin via users wrote:
> 1) How to shutdown my machine? Up to now, I haven't figured it out and been forcing shutdown using the power switch. I've tried 'poweroff' and 'shutdown -p now' to no avail.

under

https://genode.org/documentation/articles/sculpt-vc#Getting_a_first_impression

the -acpica- subsystem is mentioned. If you start it and if it works on
your specific machine (see [0] for known issues and a possible
workaround), you may specify to reboot or to shutdown your system by
modifying the config/system file. When you open the file, you will see
the valid xml attribute options.

Cheers,

Alex.

[0] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/2998