sigaltstack support with kernel seL4

Alexander Tormasov a.tormasov at innopolis.ru
Thu Aug 22 10:03:51 CEST 2019

Thank you for clarification!
I am trying to run on combination of Genode/seL4 (this is not my choice) some Golang code (using gccgo from your tools).
To make this I need to port libgo from gcc distro. I made some quick dirt porting and now try to link simple code “hello world” with fmt package

Now I have some unresolved externals - among them the mentioned below function.

If it is not available than I will try to reconfigure libgo to get rid out if it, hopefully