Genodians.org Feature Requests

Stefan Kalkowski stefan.kalkowski at genode-labs.com
Thu Apr 4 12:00:03 CEST 2019

Dear genodians,

to keep you informed about the outcome of the discussion about "tags'
inside genodians.org postings:

We recommend all authors of genodians.org to add a GOSH annotation
at the end of each posting, containing related keyword resp. tags. Those
tags need to be simple words. If a word combination is absolutely
essential, you might combine those words with an underscore.
Here is an example:

| storage performance symmetric_cryptography

or have a look here:

https://github.com/skalk/genodian/commit/8186166f0ed31b67d02c17d9d860205e4586d9cc

For the time-being there will be no visible change in your postings,
but in the future we can highlight and group postings according to
their tags. How this will be done and visualized is topic of an
ongoing discussion in the issue tracker. Participation is welcome also
with regard to implementation ;-).

Thank you for your attention.

Regards
Stefan