New french Wikipedia article about Genode

Valery V. Sedletski _valerius at mail.ru
Mon Apr 1 20:24:24 CEST 2019

Martin Stein wrote:
> Hi Valery,
>
> El 29/3/19 a las 18:00, Valery V. Sedletski escribió:
>> Yes, I also think so. I need to contact the original article authors and
>> discuss it with them. (I know one of the authors, it is my friend Oxyd.
>> But he had disappeared for some time, so I need to have the occassion
>> to meet him again to discuss it). For now, I created the draft for my
>> translation here:
>>
>> https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A3%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA:Valerius2k/Genode
>>
> It's pretty awesome to see that you have already managed to translate
> the whole english version of the article including the infobox and
> references/crosslinks
In general yes, but it seems, Infobox in russian version contains less
fields
than the english version, so not all fields are displayed.
> Thanks a lot for taking this effort!
> I'm looking forward for the merge with the original article.
I added some notes to discussion/talk page for the old article. As I can
see,
the old article was unfinished. It contained a translation of a piece of
text from http://genode.org site, which describes mostly, general
advantages
of microkernel-based systems over monolithic ones (which can be applied
to any microkernel system, not Genode only). So, only small paragraph
contained some details about Genode itself. So, I plan to add these parts
as an introduction. I think, it will be easy to merge. So far, no answer
from
original authors, yet.