Using binaries with debugging symbols instead of stripped binaries

Parfait Tokponnon parfait.tokponnon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:00:47 CEST 2019

Hello,
I am using Genode with Nova kernel and I would like to build seoul-net
scenario with the un-stripped binaries (the kernel also included) for
debugging purpose. Currently, the build script uses stripped binaries by
default.
I found in old mailing exchanges that this may be achieved by commenting
'copy_and_strip_genode_binaries_to_run_dir' in tool/run/run but this line
is not available anymore in the current version.
How can I instruct the build script to use the debugging binaries?

--
Parfait T.