Sculpt OS with Visual Composition (VC)

Hinnerk van Bruinehsen hvbruinehsen at stackptr.de
Wed Sep 26 00:01:46 CEST 2018

Hello,

congratulations on this release! It looks great so far. I can even
report that the image successfully boots on my XPS15. Now only
network connectivity stands between me and making Genode my daily
driver. Is there an easy way to make sculpt use a USB nic until I get
the WIFI driver running?

Cheers
Hinnerk