bin/nic_drv no such directory in Genode 15.02

Prakash A signin2prakash at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 08:40:42 CEST 2018

Hi,
   I am using network_test_nic run script to test nic driver.
my command is *make run/network_test_nic*
At the end I am getting message like :
genode build completed
*cp: cannot stat 'bin/nic_drv': No such file or directory*
    while executing
and some error messages.
I am using *Genode 15.02* and the platform is *hw_sabrelite_tz*. I have*
enabled the dde_ipxe repository in build.config* and also I run the
command *make
prepare* in dde_ipxe, dde_linux, libports and ports in their respective
directories. But still I am getting same error.

Is anything to need implement for nic driver?
or is there any problem in tool_chain, I am using tool_chain 14.11 for
Genode 15.02.

Regards,
Prakash A
M.Tech (CSE)