rump_cgd

Steven Harp steven.harp at adventiumlabs.com
Tue Sep 11 21:52:32 CEST 2018

Thanks, Josef (and Sebastian). Given your reluctance to reactive
rump cgd, what better alternatives would you suggest adopting or
developing for disk and/or file-system encryption in Genode?
dm_crypt, Veracrypt, CryFS, ... ?  It would be nice to have a
light-weight solution; maybe something could be integrated in libc_fuse?

// Steven Harp