Genode on AMD SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0

Nobody III hungryninja101 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 09:01:08 CEST 2018

I've had issues with interrupts on Genode on my desktop computer with an
AMD chipset. In particular, the USB and AHCI drivers both get stuck waiting
for interrupts. However, the VESA framebuffer driver works fine. I have
tried using ACPICA to solve my issues, but with no success.

I recently bought a PS/2 mouse, and it works just fine. Also, I recently
installed an Intel wireless card, which Sculpt was able to detect. When I
selected WiFi, the driver was able to detect nearby wireless networks. I
have not been able to test whether I can connect yet, because I don't have
a PS/2 keyboard. I'll try inserting my own wifi_config XML file with an
SSID and password into my Sculpt image tomorrow, and then I can report on
whether that works.

What does this new information indicate?