some recipe hashes need to be updated

Stefan Kalkowski stefan.kalkowski at genode-labs.com
Thu Sep 6 11:06:45 CEST 2018

Hi Ben,

please, avoid to send attachments over the mailing-list in future. It
is annoying to send tons of bytes via a public mailing-list. You might
use a public URL refering the files instead.

I've accidentally accepted your message to be sent over the list this
time. Apologize to all people receiving these messages with low
bandwidth.

Regards
Stefan

On Wed, Sep 05, 2018 at 11:22:36AM -0600, Nobody III wrote:
> That commit is exactly what I was referring to. Be sure to inspect
> qt5_dejavusans.tar from depot.genode.org. Here's my version to compare it
> to. I'm not exactly sure what else you're asking for, but this should be
> enough.
>
> On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 6:29 AM Christian Helmuth <
> christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello Ben,
> >
> > thanks for the diff output.
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 04, 2018 at 11:12:58AM -0600, Nobody III wrote:
> > > qt5_dejavusans.tar has the same contents in both versions, but different
> > > modification dates. In my version, the date is 1/1/70 (12:00 AM), while
> > the
> > > version from depot.genode.org has 2/6/06 (10:28 PM) as its modification
> > > date. The commit you wrote for repeatable builds is working in my
> > version,
> > > but not in the version from depot.genode.org.
> >
> > Are your referring to
> >

> > https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/commit/e3fd55402633758a83c21a79a9f5e75ce7dcf5bf
> >
> > Is there some error message or more information? Would you mind to
> > send me your qt5_dejavusans.tar raw package along with a manual "tar cf"
> > of the raw package directory?
> >
> > > As for mesa, the contents are substantially different, specifically in
> > the
> > > generated files. Here's the diff:
> > > diff -ur 2018-07-12/src/lib/mesa/src/compiler/glsl/glcpp/glcpp-lex.c
> > > diff -ur 2018-07-12/src/lib/mesa/src/compiler/glsl/glsl_lexer.cpp
> > > diff -ur 2018-07-12/src/lib/mesa/src/mesa/program/lex.yy.c
> >
> > All these files are generated by flex and your system's version
> > differs from ours. So now I'm sure, this is issue #2834 and we still
> > have two options
> >
> >   (1) pre-generate the files and add them to the port patch
> >   (2) generate the files in the build step like with libc
> >
> > Greets
> > --
> > Christian Helmuth
> > Genode Labs
> >
> > https://www.genode-labs.com/ · https://genode.org/
> > https://twitter.com/GenodeLabs · /ˈdʒiː.nəʊd/
> >
> > Genode Labs GmbH · Amtsgericht Dresden · HRB 28424 · Sitz Dresden
> > Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske, Christian Helmuth

Stefan Kalkowski
Genode labs

https://github.com.skalk | https://genode.org