Possible Sculpt VC Problem On VirtualBox

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at genode-labs.com
Tue Sep 4 13:17:05 CEST 2018

Hello,

thanks for the report. We can reproduce it and we will investigate.

As a quick workaround you may try to switch in the "System" settings for
your VM the "Pointing Device" from USB to PS/2. With this change the
mouse was working for me.

Cheers,

Alexander Boettcher.

--
Alexander Boettcher
Genode Labs

https://www.genode-labs.com - https://www.genode.org

Genode Labs GmbH - Amtsgericht Dresden - HRB 28424 - Sitz Dresden