some recipe hashes need to be updated

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Mon Sep 3 12:12:44 CEST 2018

Hello Ben,

On Mon, Sep 03, 2018 at 12:31:06AM -0600, Nobody III wrote:
> I noticed while building Qt5 packages for Genode 18.08 that mesa and
> qt5_dejavusans needed their hashes updated before I could build them.

I cannot reproduce this (neither with master nor with staging). What I
did was

  ./tool/depot/create FORCE=1 UPDATE_VERSIONS=1 chelmuth/src/mesa chelmuth/raw/qt5_dejavusans

in the Genode top directory. DO you have further info for me?

> Also, I couldn't prepare the fatfs port without updating the hash
> for ff13b.zip and then for fatfs.port.

We also had this issue back in July [1] when the author changed the
ZIP file on the web server. I consider hosting our blessed version on
our own server to circumvent this annoyance. Thanks for reporting.

[1] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/commit/5f9ac94bef5b97676dedb77a5155a64a0e5fa46a

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth