Genode over RPI

Johannes Schlatow schlatow at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Tue Oct 30 14:03:13 CET 2018

Hi,

the versioning of the Raspberry Pis is very confusing in my opinion. I always get confused with RPi generations (1, 2, 3) and models (A,B,B+) as they appear to exist in every possible combination. You should first make sure that you are really using the same boards or what the difference between the two boards is.

By the way, the ELPIDA "SoC" is actually the SDRAM. Do you have more information or can you boot Linux to identify what hardware you're facing?

Best
 Johannes