Genode on Secure Tablet

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Wed Oct 24 15:19:24 CEST 2018

Hello Ayesha,

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 01:34:51PM +0530, A Noor wrote:
> I have successfully emulated ARM-Genode in Bionic beaver. I need to run the
> genode on the secure tablet now.
> Can anyone pls help me out through this process. A small help also
> accountable.

congrats for mastering the first step to run Genode on your secure
tablet. Now as you really like to use the hardware, it is the best
time to tell us which hardware platform you're addressing. Otherwise
I'm afraid nobody will emerge for helping you.

Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs

https://www.genode-labs.com/ · https://genode.org/