Problem building src archive for component using Qt

Duss Pirmin pirmin at trimpim.ch
Sat Oct 20 12:12:27 CEST 2018

Hello Genodeans

I have a component that uses QToolButton. When I build it in my run
script, the build works well.

When I want to build my src package I get the following error message:

button.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTIN14Launcher_slice6ButtonE[_ZTIN14Launcher_slice6ButtonE]+0x10): undefined reference to `typeinfo for
QToolButton'

I have an other component that uses QPushButton where I can build the
src archive. If I replace QPusButton with QToolButton in this
component, I get the same error.

I have tried to find out what might be the cause of it, but was not
successful so far. Both of this buttons are in the library qt5_widgets
(listed in the file
repos/libports/lib/mk/qt5_widgets_generated.inc)

Best regards,
Pirmin