sulpt: send ACPI power off to guest machine

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at genode-labs.com
Mon May 14 20:24:23 CEST 2018

Hello,

On 11.05.2018 15:12, Duss Pirmin wrote:
> Hello Is there a way to send an ACPI power off event to a
>    running guest to shut it down? I searched the issues and wasn't able to find
>     anything about it.

currently it is only indirectly possible by changing the size of the
used framebuffer session to 0 for the width & height, see

repos/ports/src/virtualbox5/frontend/console.cc update_video_mode()

Cheers,

--
Alexander Boettcher
Genode Labs

http://www.genode-labs.com - http://www.genode.org

Genode Labs GmbH - Amtsgericht Dresden - HRB 28424 - Sitz Dresden