Defence of "Microkernelization of Linux"

Johannes Kliemann kliemann at ...543...
Sun May 13 13:57:07 CEST 2018

Hi Martin,

thanks for your feedback. I didn't expect such a widespread interest and
unfortunately I won't be able to set up a stream in the short term. But
I will take it into consideration next time ;)

Regards,
Johannes