interrupts on AMD hardware

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Fri May 4 10:47:16 CEST 2018

Hi John,

On 03.05.2018 17:47, John J. Karcher wrote:
> On 05/02/2018 07:42 AM, Alexander Boettcher wrote:
>>
>> Ben & John,
>>
>> may you please try my branch [0] with the run/ahci_bench and run/lwip
>> scenarios and tell me whether this change anything for your setups ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Alex.
>>
>> [0] https://github.com/alex-ab/genode/commits/acpica_ext
>
> Thanks Alex for all that work!
>
> Unfortunately, I am not advanced enough in Git or the new Genode build
> tools to know how to do this.  Could you provide the commands needed to
> download/merge and build?  (I have created a clean Sculpt EA tree, as
> described in the tutorial.)

never mind, I got it now tested myself and actually could fix it
differently for Genode as VM in Virtualbox [0]. The drivers
(sata/network) of Genode will run in Virtualbox in the upcoming Sculpt TC.

Cheers,

Alex.

[0] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/2801

--
Alexander Boettcher
Genode Labs

http://www.genode-labs.com - http://www.genode.org

Genode Labs GmbH - Amtsgericht Dresden - HRB 28424 - Sitz Dresden