ARMv8 Development Board

David Loosli dloosli at ...563...
Mon Mar 26 16:36:41 CEST 2018

Signatur HSR

Hi Bob

Thanks for your answer and your recommendation! I took a closer look at
the board but it doesn't seem to support the GICv2 specification by ARM.
Therefore, I think I will give the Odroid C2 a try - it seems that this
board is (compared to other similar boards) quite reasonably documented
and Hardkernel also provides a few tutorials and code examples.

Thanks again for your help!!

Regards, David

David Loosli

Informatik BSc