Individual file access

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Fri Mar 16 09:38:59 CET 2018

Given that we have recently finished a release, and have a few months
before the next release, now seems like a good time to add root directory
passing to the VFS. I may be a bit impatient here, but I'm hesitant to be
the one to make any API changes. That being said, I could go ahead and make
the change if you won't get around to it soon. If that is the case, how
important is backward compatibility here?

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 12:13 PM, Norman Feske <norman.feske at ...1...