Genode affinity, multi-core separation and service encapsulation (core inferences)

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Tue Mar 13 12:19:46 CET 2018

It seems like we ought to have a balancer component or at least basic
balancing built into init. A lack of balancing is a huge performance issue
on modern SMP CPUs. How could we go about this? Could a server do the
balancing through the CPU session interface?