Sculpt not accepting input from touchpad

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Mon Mar 12 09:19:53 CET 2018

Hello Ben,

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 07:45:44PM -0700, Nobody III wrote:
> When I run the Sculpt scenario on my laptop, the touchpad doesn't work,
> unlike in the old Turmvilla scenario. How can I fix this?

I'm not aware of any regressions regarding PS/2 touchpads but I'm
afraid I've no idea which type of touchpad you use nor do I know your
type of laptop. So please if you desire any help from the community be
so kind and provide more information about your issue. I personally
feel not encouraged to help you by a lazily dropped two-liner. A good
starting point might be to do some debugging based on the information
in

  repos/os/src/drivers/input/spec/ps2/README

Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs

https://www.genode-labs.com/ · https://genode.org/