menu_view: does not get focus from parent

Boris Mulder boris.mulder at ...434...
Thu Mar 8 10:08:39 CET 2018

Hi Norman,

As for menu_view, somehow on my own branch, the menu_view script crashed
with menu_view being out of ram. Somehow, giving it more ram fixed it.
Also, checking out a clean staging fixed it, so it must be some of my
changes that broke it. I will look into it myself then.

As for launcher, your fix made it work again, both the test script and
my own scenario. Thanks a lot!

--

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Boris Mulder

Cyber Security Labs B.V. | Gooimeer 6-31 | 1411 DD Naarden | The Netherlands
+31 35 631 3253 (office)