[SPAM] Sculpt scenario and block devices

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Sun Mar 4 23:14:44 CET 2018

Also, for right now, you should be aware that Sculpt's runtime configs
don't allocate RAM and CAPs for part_blk, so uncommenting the lines in
default_fs.config won't be enough. In my configuration, I decreased the
allocations for vfs so RAM and CAPs would be available for part_blk. That
seems to work, and is simpler than changing every runtime that uses
default_fs.config.

The official Sculpt config files should be changed to make this more
straightforward in the future.