BUILD TOOLCHAIN FOR ARM

athul vincent athulvincent7 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:58:59 CEST 2018

HI,
 I wanted to build the tool chain for arm processor and to set up genode by
qemu emulator. But when i build the genode tool chain for arm..it is asking
for missing tools.

athul at athul-HP-Pavilion-Notebook:~/genode/tool$ ./tool_chain
 Need to have GNAT installed and the GNAT version must match the GCC
version (found GCC 7).
tool_chain:155: *** Please install missing tools..  Stop.
athul at athul-HP-Pavilion-Notebook:~/genode/tool$

 I have installed the same versions for gcc and gnat. Can you help me?