Error after running run/printf. I built hw_imx6

Prakash A signin2prakash at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 14:17:32 CEST 2018

Hi,
 I am getting error while making a run/printf and my build platform is
hw_imx6 and genode version 13.02.

*$ make run/printf*
.
.
.Skip target core/vea9x4/trustzone because it requires platform_vea9x4
trustzone
  Library platform
  Library cxx
  Library kernel_interface
  Library base-common
  Library perf_counter
  Program core/imx6/no_trustzone/core
    ASSEMBLE boot_modules.o
    LINK     core
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/prakash-a/secureos/tool/Genode_imx6'
SHOULD I BUILD UIMAGE
BUILD UIMAGE
*spawn qemu-system-arm -nographic -m 64 -kernel var/run/printf/image.elf*
*qemu-system-arm: -kernel var/run/printf/image.elf: No machine specified,
and there is no default*
*Use -machine help to list supported machines*
*Error: Spawned process died unexpectedly*
*Makefile:237: recipe for target 'run/printf' failed*
*make: *** [run/printf] Error 253*

I dont know what is the machine for imx6and how to include her.

Regards,
Prakash A