Problem with running sel4 on Genode

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Tue Jan 23 12:53:48 CET 2018

Hi,

On 23.01.2018 11:20, Subhadeep Sarkar wrote:
> I am facing some trouble while launching Sel4 on top of Genode. I am trying to do it by the document at https://genode.org/documentation/articles/sel4_part_1 .
>
> When I run the command: sudo ./tool/ports/prepare_port sel4, I get the following error, which I am unable to bypass.

on which Genode commit you are working respectively Genode release ?

Please don't use sudo - you don't need root privileges to build Genode
in general - or do you ?

Cheers,

--
Alexander Boettcher
Genode Labs

http://www.genode-labs.com - http://www.genode.org

Genode Labs GmbH - Amtsgericht Dresden - HRB 28424 - Sitz Dresden