Roadmap 2018

John J. Karcher devuser at ...544...
Thu Jan 18 23:55:03 CET 2018

On 01/17/2018 11:45 AM, Norman Feske wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like thank everyone who participated in the road-map discussion for
> 2018!
>
> I just updated Genode's official road map and hope that it adequately
> captures the interests expressed during the discussion while staying
> realistic:
>
>    https://genode.org/about/road-map
>
> Cheers
> Norman

As a hobbyist, I hesitate to be among the first to respond, but I have
to say that I am very excited about "The Year Of Sculpt".  I think it
could be a real turning point when it comes to gaining a wider audience.

I can't wait to get my hands on Sculpt EA!

In the meantime, please be sure to let us know if you upload any
materials and/or videos from the FOSDEM presentations.

Thanks!