Roadmap 2018

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Thu Jan 18 19:27:03 CET 2018

I like it! However, I noticed a few things that could use some changes:

1. Java support is mentioned as planned to be at least usable by the end of
2018, but isn't mentioned in any of the quarterly milestones. Given how
significant Java support is, it should probably be in one or more of the
milestones.

2. With Qt5 packages planned for the same release as Sculpt for The
Curious, we should include a graphical text editor. I have already written
a simple text editor, and with a little improvement, it will be ready to be
included in that release. I suspect that it will make Sculpt much more
inviting to users who are unfamiliar with Vim.