Beginner : VMM with genode

jony jony halu.hala.halu at ...9...
Thu Feb 15 15:08:30 CET 2018

i'm using an ubuntu virtual machine, and booted through dual boot genode on
a nova kernel , the interface that shows is very basic and only has
launchpad , i want to use a virtual machine monitor on top of genode to run
virtual machines , i copied the files ob repos/ports/run/*run  on the /
folder and the following changes were made
root at ...115...:/# ls
bin           initrd.img.old  root                   sys
boot          iso             run                    tmp
cdrom         lib             sbin                   tz_vmm.run
dev           lib64           seoul-auto.run         usr
etc           lost+found      seoul-disc.run         var
genode-17.11  media           seoul-fancy.run        vmlinuz
home          mnt             seoul-genode.run       vmlinuz.old
hypervisor    NRE             seoul-kernelbuild.run
image.elf.gz  opt             seoul-net.run
initrd.img    proc            src

root at ...115...:/# cat /etc/grub.d/49_genode1
#!/bin/sh -e
echo "Genode at ...153..."
cat << EOF
menuentry "Genode at ...153..." {
insmod ext2
multiboot /hypervisor
module /seoul-auto.run
module /seoul-disc.run
module /seoul-fancy.run
module /seoul-genode.run
module /seoul-kernelbuild.run
module /seoul-net.run
#menuentry 'Genode on NOVA' {
# insmod multiboot2
# insmod gzio
# multiboot2 /boot/bender
# module2 /hypervisor hypervisor iommu serial novpid novga
 module /image.elf.gz image.elf
}
root at ...115...:/#

but once i try to boot genode1nova , i can't launch it
thank you