process execution from libc

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Sun Feb 11 00:43:51 CET 2018

I definitely like the idea of integrating noux functionality into libc. The
most obvious barrier that I see is Genode's recursive structure and the
comparatively flat POSIX structure. In particular, there is no way (AFAIK)
for a process to create a sibling or sibling-like process without the
parent process's support. How can we overcome this barrier without a shared
parent (noux)?

Also, what is your rough plan so far, Norman?