Share a variable of Core with other components

Jaemin Park jmpark81 at ...9...
Fri Feb 2 13:49:58 CET 2018

Hi,

I really appreciate your kind and quick response.

In my case, a one-way read-only fashion is enough.
I'd like to share an information that other components can read only.

If you can give me an example or any reference code published in the git
repository, please let me know.

Sorry for a newbie's request.

JaeminPark