TTS and Genode

Johannes Kliemann kliemann at componolit.com
Fri Dec 14 09:38:14 CET 2018

Hi Cedric,

I looked through your pad and noticed that you removed Ada support. Since you
already have GCC 7.3 on your system you could install the GNAT Community 2018
version which also uses GCC 7.3. Both requirements to build the toolchain with
Ada support should be possible (although I have no idea if you need to compile
GNAT Community from source since I'm not familiar with Haiku).

Aside from that it could be possible to only disable the version check and use
another GNAT version if no fitting version is available. We successfully
compiled Ada components on Genode with GNAT versions different from the
toolchain (although we didn't compile the tool chain with a different GNAT
version yet).

Regards,
Johannes