Expanding an NVME partition to 1T hangs

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Mon Aug 27 11:32:27 CEST 2018

Hello Pirmin,

I admire your courage to resize2fs from the initial GENODE partition
to 1 TB as there are many stories from people failing such attempts
(with Linux as host system). Therefore, I suggest you use the Linux
live system at hand to remove the original tiny GENODE partition,
create a new one with the desired size, and create a fresh ext2 file
system on it. Don't miss to restore the file contents.

Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs

https://www.genode-labs.com/ · https://genode.org/