Parfait Tokponnon parfait.tokponnon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:33:31 CEST 2018

Hello,
My goal is to set breakpoint at some instruction address in the core
process to trace its execution. To achieve this, I use this command in gdb.
*add-symbol-file <filename> <load address>*

But I cannot access the core load address.

*objdump -h debug/core-nova.o *yields LMA for the .text section :
0x0000000000000000
And the ld-nova.lib.so does not help too.

Can someone point me, in order to trace the core process execution, at
which address to load the core symbols file?

Thanks,
--
Parfait T.