Definition of ram quota

Nobody III hungryninja101 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:45:20 CEST 2018

What you're seeing is the difference between the regular init start node
format and the depot runtime/init format. The depot format is designed to
be shorter, while the init format is designed to be more flexible and is
older. Making them the same would require making the depot format more
verbose, break compatibility, or increase the XML parsing overhead in init
and/or depot_deploy.

That being said, I'd like to see the formats merged together, and ideally
put into a library to make it easier to support in other components. I
think the trade-off would be worth it.