interrupts on AMD hardware

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Sun Apr 15 01:09:05 CEST 2018

Okay. I have figured out how to call the _PIC method. I called it the same
way Linux does, but I'm not seeing any change in output. I'm going to try
to get more debugging output, and I'm going to try booting different OSes
on my computer, and maybe try stripping down the ACPI code until one of
them (e.g. FreeBSD) stops working.

Also, I discovered that OpenBSD has its own ACPI implementation, which is
much smaller than ACPICA, with 17 kLOC rather than 122 kLOC. This might be
useful to port parts of if it works well enough.